NIKE activewear pants / Athleta activewear top / NIKE platform shoes / Christopher kon gym bag / NIKE sports headband / C Wonder serve ware
One routine I have gotten really good about is packing my gym bag each night when I get home. I unpack my clothes from the day and repack my bag and put it back by the door.
I try to keep the contents light and easily accessible and that all starts with a good bag like this Christopher Kon bag. I use a Lululemon bag that has tons of pockets and zippers to keep myself organized. This way I can keep a bathing suit, goggles, extra hair ties and headbands readily accessible. I also keep a hairbrush and extra socks in case of emergency or if I choose to hit the gym at lunchtime.
My last trick is to always have a granola bar or protein bar stocked in my bag ready at a moment's notice if I am hungry. It definitely helps keep my blood sugar level.
I really love my daily run to the gym, even if it is just for 30 minutes. So making sure I am always ready to go makes it so much easier!
No comments :
Post a Comment