Sunday, November 18, 2012

iPhone Clutch? Don't mind if I do.

One of my best friends that I have known since I was in Gymbore (yes that's toddler aged) was out visiting me this past weekend after her medical school interviews for her residency. Always on trend and one of my own style inspirations, I spent the weekend admiring Katie's iPhone case that was also a wallet and clutch in one.
If you are like me when heading out on the weekends, you find yourself struggling to fit a wallet, iPhone and keys into your clutch. As I am also a big photo taker in my group, I find that I can only fit everything including a point and shot camera in one of my bags. Often I have to sacrifice something and its almost always the camera.
So what is a girl that is always tight on space supposed to do? Well this weekend I went out and got my own iPhone wallet of my own and I am so glad that I did. It actually is easier to find in my bag day to day and it really frees up space in my bag for lip gloss, keys or a camera.
There are a number of different designs out there but I have found a few that I really think are fantastic and functional.
The first is the Kate Spade iPhone Wristlet. It comes in a variety of colors and has a detachable strap that makes it a great option for those nights where you want to be a minimalist to the extreme. It has slots for your credit cards and even space for cash. It also is a nice source of protection for your phone.

What I Love...Kate Spade iPhone Wristlet



The second option is similar to the Kate Spade wristlet, but this one is by Lilly Pulitzer. It also has a great number of patterns you can find it in and has space for change. It is not as secure of an iPhone case as the iPhone slips into an outside pocket, but this is a great option if you are going to carry this in your bag.

What I Love... Lilly Pulitzer iPhone Wallet



Another great option is the Michael Kors iPhone wallet that also doubles as a wristlet. A little larger than the rest of the options in the post, it also has the most storage capacity. This is a great option as a stand alone or for use in a larger purse. It also comes in great colors like so much of the MK line.

Michael Kors iPhone Wallet



Finally, the option that inspired this entire post, is the Hex iPhone Wallet and Case. It can be found in multiple colors on Amazon.com and prices range from high twenties to mid forties depending on the color option. This is the exact case that Katie has and it has been serving well as she travels from coast to coast. I personally love the gold color and that your iPhone snaps into the case and seems to be very well protected. It is also a slim option, so this option is if want to put it in a back pocket or any size purse.

What I Love... Hex iPhone Wallet


1 comment :

  1. of course i love this post... and this blog! so glad you found the kate spade clutch. so cute!!! MISS YOU AND LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...