Boden is a company I discovered about a year ago.It is fantastic because it's clothes are made of quality materials while remaining on trend for the season. But perhaps the best part of the company is their attention to all women's bodies. They not only carry long lengths in pants but also in skirts and dresses, which is very uncommon but makes a huge difference for us tall girls. Personally, I have a very ample booty, which I love, but need longer dresses and skirts to sufficiently cover. I may love my butt, but I have no desire for my skirts to be riding up to high during ever, especially during the work day.
About a year ago I purchased a pencil skirt in pique fabric from Boden in long lengths and fell in love with it. I was then able to get it tailored so that it falls a little longer in the back than the front and the tailor commented that they had more than enough fabric to accomplish the task (which almost is never the case).
Right now Boden is offering a spring sale; a lot of their items are anywhere from 10% to 40% off. If you want to give the company a try, this is a great opportunity to try it out. Below are just a few of my favorites from the Boden Spring line.
1. I love the floral pattern of this button down shirt. The delicate pattern paired with the gingham pattern on the interior of the color and the cuffs is a nice detail. The floral pattern also reminds me of the Liberty collaboration with J.Crew, but at a much more reasonable price tag.
2. I adore this skirt. I love the mustard color and that its a nice a-line without being overly flowy or tight fitting.
3. These pointy slingbacks are different because they are flats and not kitten heels. They are really a nice alternative for those that prefer to wear flats or are on their feet all day. They also come in a ton of colors which means you can easily find a pair to work into your wardrobe.
4. This shell is just such a great staple piece and with it being on sale it's even nicer. It comes in a few other colors if you wanted to branch away from white, but I think this is one of those staples every girl needs in her closet.
Visit BodenUSA.com today! I promise you won't be disappointed with the clothes. And they have a fantastic return policy. They remind me of Zappos in that arena.
No comments :
Post a Comment