Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Anthropologie Loving

I am absolutely loving Anthropologie this Spring. The colors are so fresh and there are so many beautiful blouses and dresses that I would love to get my hands on. I also recently have become a huge fan of Anthropologie's beaded belts. I have a few and they are just such amazing outfit makers. I also love how durable they are. You definetely get a ton of wears out of them for the price.

Here are some of my favorites right now from both regularlly priced and on sale. I have a gift card from my mom from Christmas, so I'm thinking an Anthropologie trip is in my near future! If I had to pick just two I would have to go with blouses 1 and 2! So in love and even prettier in person!
What I'm Loving.. Anthropologie for Spring


Anything you all recently got from Anthro? What's your favorite piece this season?

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...