Last night Dan and I celebrated our 3 year anniversary. I can't believe in just three years we have gone from meeting to married, but when its right, it's just perfect. I know we have an official wedding anniversary to celebrate now as well, but we still enjoy taking time out once a year to celebrate the start of our relationship as well.
Since our dating anniversary is so close to Valentine's Day we often will get one gift for Valentine's Day and do something little for our anniversary, but we go out to dinner on our anniversary instead of Valentine's Day (way cheaper and less crowded).
Last night Dan took me out to dinner at Hudson House, a gastro pub near our house that has been featured on the Food Network. Also it's owner, Brooke Williamson, is currently one of the final 3 chefs on Top Chef Seattle this season. We shared Dungeness Crab Mac and Cheese, Truffle Cheese Fries, and a Pretzel Bun Burger. Dinner was fantastic but the highlight of the night had to be Dan's gift to me.
While I was still at work last night, Dan hid 35 Justin Bieber Valentine's Day cards throughout the house, each with a different nickname he has for me and a memory of our three years together. For the cost of one box of Valentine's, Dan has given me one of the most thoughtful gifts I have ever received. I can't wait to save them all and I plan to put them together into a book or frame to hang on our wall.
![]() |
| My husband loves to pick the most absurd cards available, but his notes cannot be topped. Source: Justin Bieber Official Store |



No comments :
Post a Comment