This evening Dan and I are off to Whistler to meet my parents and sister for a weekend ski trip. Immediately when packing for a ski trip you realize how many more bags you have if you are traveling with your own equipment. At the same time, nothing can beat hitting the slopes with gear you know well.
So what's in my bags for this trip? Well lots of Lululemon for one thing. They make amazing base layers and still look great when you peel off ski pants or a jacket in the lodge. I've also got my ski gear including my helmet and new googles. I've skiied with a helmet since I was 3 and I can't hit the slopes without it. I also packed my mini sorel boots in houndstooth and a great J.Crew sweater and flannel for nights out. It's a ski town, so I am going for a more relaxed, snowy look. Of course, I'll also have my kindle, laptop and iPhone (gotta be able to find one another on the slopes). I hope I didn't forget anything! What would you take on a ski trip?
Thursday, February 21, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(
Atom
)
No comments :
Post a Comment