Sunday, February 17, 2013

Nautical and Preppy Perfection at Old Navy

Friday night I headed to the benefit brow bar to get my eyebrows waxed (I'll post on how amazing the brow bar is another time) and on a whim I decided to stop in Old Navy on my way to the car. Seriously I am so glad that I did. I have always liked the fit of Old Navy shorts and their price point is awesome (under 20 bucks a pair), but the last few times I had been in the store I had been disappointed with their selection and their fits.

I am glad to report that Old Navy is back to being a great option for some low cost options. I will also say that their shorts this season are fantastic and remind me of J.Crew's, especially the embroidered ones.

I was able to get some great deals Friday, especially with their card member sale of 20% off. I also had a $10 rewards card on my Banana Card. So for around $120 I got a ton of great stuff for spring and summer in LA and was able to refresh my shorts collection (I had a few old pairs that were ready for retirement).
Love Love Loving... Old Navy


1. Printed Chambray Shirt: This shirt is so great. Light denim with mini navy anchors printed all over it. Love it! Thanks Nautical by Nature for cluing me in to this shirt!
2. Everyday Printed Khaki Shorts (5"): These are so perfect for both the nautical fans and preppy fans. They are embroidered with mini blue anchors. So fun!
3. Perfect Khaki Shorts (5"): I love the mint color and the polka dots. Both are so on trend and fun for the spring and summer months.
4. Everyday Khaki Shorts (3.5"): This color is even better in person. The blue is so fresh and easy to pair with almost any color.
5. Everyday Printed Khaki Shorts (3.5): These shorts are great. They are embroidered with tiny seahorses. What's even better is they are less than half the price of the same J.Crew style.
6. Everyday Khaki Shorts (5"): Love the hot pink color. I was able to get the same shorts in the 3.5" inseam in store, but online only the 5" inseam is available.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...