Monday, February 4, 2013

Ravens Celebrations - Arrested Development Chicken Dances?

Let me start this post off my saying I am not a Ravens fan or 49ers fan, but a die hard NY Giants fan. Still I decided to root for the Ravens yesterday, as did my Cowboys loving hubby, who grew up in Maryland. It should also be said that we are huge Arrested Development Fans and love using GOB and Lindsay's Chicken Dances for celebrations. Therefore last night, everytime the Ravens scored, Dan "Caw! Ca-caw! Ca-caw! Ca-caw!"ed like GOB and I "Chaw! Chee-chaw! Chee-chaw!"ed like Lindsay. Lucille, George, and Tobias all have their own chicken renditions as well. Michael even attempted it once while driving the stair car. Which chicken dance are you? Would you use it as a touchdown dance?

Source: Fan Art Arrested Development Wiki



Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...