With temperatures looking like they are going to spike into the 80s this weekend, I am starting to feel like I have a huge case of beach wanderlust. Living in Southern California, almost any weekend can be bikini season and it an be intimidating for sure. But, I am starting to feel really great with my workout routines and as I start to see some weight come off, I am getting excited about the new swimsuits I could be rocking come June.
I have found that I am loyal to a particular few brands of swimsuit, particularly J.Crew over the years. But in the last year I have started to branch out and I have discovered that Victoria's Secret has some great options for us busty girls. I love that their bandeau tops run through DD and are true to your bra size rather than S, M and L; they are one of the only brands that run that large.
My perfect beach day includes my Tommy Bahama Backpack Cooler Beach Chair, my kindle, a big bottle of water, a monogrammed beach towel and the perfect swimsuit and nautical cover up. What does your beach day look like?
No comments :
Post a Comment