10. Monograms.
I am loving all the monograms throughout our home and my belongings. This was a blanket from my cousin Kristen for last Christmas and it was one of my absolute go to's when I want to snuggle on the couch. I've been rocking monograms lately on shoe clips, blankets, bathing suit tops, laptop sleeves, necklaces, earrings, bangles and rings. Marley Lilly is one of my favorite sources for all things monogrammed.
9. Golden Retrievers
I adore goldens. I have told Dan on many occasions that when we finally get a dog, we will be getting a golden. I grew up with a red golden we called Amber and now my parents have Speights, who you see rocking her life jacket on our sailboat in the Long Island Sound. How can you not love golden retrievers? They are the kings of dogs.
8. Softball
My doctor cleared me to play some very restricted company softball for the next two months until I am back at 100% after ACL surgery. It has been 4 months of sitting around with my only exercise serving as walks and rehab and being able to even just play catcher or first base and have a runner for me if I get on base is the best feeling in the world. Looking forward to starting back at the gym October 1st!
7. Half Moon Manis
If you saw my post from yesterday you would see that I have finally caught onto this nail art trend and I am absolutely in love with it. I even posted a great tutorial on how to do the look at home using hole punch enforcers from Lauren Conrad.
6. Pumpkin Spice Lattes
I wait patiently all year for my #PSL to return and I could not be happier! I was stoked that for the 10th anniversary of the drink they released it early. It was such a nice surprise. I tend to have mine made with low fat milk but then splurge on whipped cream. A little less guilty right? How do you get your PSL?
Love this new coat from J.Crew Factory. It is a wool-cashmere blend and taking advantage of the thirty percent off sale that I mentioned in my Stock Up on Fall Gear post, here, this coat was a steal at approximately $150. I cannot wait for it to arrive!
4. Riding Boots
I am seriously on the hunt for the perfect pair of brown riding boots. I have athletic calves so I find that while the regular boot shafts don't always work for me, it is rare that the wide or extended calf styles fit either. Often those are way to big! If anyone has any suggestions I am open to hearing them!
Easily my favorite jeweler right now, I loved being able to visit her new digs and absolutely adored my new pieces that I added to my jewelry box (posted here). They are feminine and delicate and totally on trend each season, but the best part is that her work is so unique! I constantly get compliments whenever I am wearing one or more of her pieces.
2. Fall
You all probably already know this but yes, Fall is the best season there is. I love, live and breathe Fall. I love layering, boots and booties, football, Thanksgiving, Halloween, pumpkins, pies, anything pumpkin flavored (seriously), cider and leaves changing color. Almost every year my family goes to a local family run cider press near our country house in Upstate New York and we get all the apples we have picked from our property, pressed into delicious cider. We have ended up with more than 40 gallons in the past and we end up giving it away as gifts and freezing it so we can drink it throughout the year. Living in California, this is a family tradition I really miss every year!
1. Married Life
We are into year 2 of married life now and it is all still amazing. We celebrated our first wedding anniversary on September 8th with a little road trip to the Biltmore in Phoenix, AZ and it was so nice to get away just the two of us for a little adventure. I am delinquent in filling you all in about the great Biltmore property. I promise more to come soon. I am so happy to have my best friend as my husband and I am looking forward to all the decades to come together.
So that's my #10ThingsILove List, what would make yours?



No comments :
Post a Comment