Thursday, September 19, 2013

Stock Up on Fall Gear

I love Fall. It is absolutely my favorite season of the year. Lucky for me fall lasts all the way through Winter in Southern California so I essential wear Fall gear for a good five months of the year.

Right now C.Wonder and J.Crew, as well as J.Crew Factory Stores are offering great stock up deals on some of their best pieces. C.Wonder is offering 25% off full price clothing, while J.Crew is offering 25% off your purchase using the code FALLSTYLE. J.Crew Factory meanwhile is offering 30% off online  using code THIRTY and 40-50% off everything in stores this weekend. They are also giving double points on every factory purchase through Sept 29th if you use your J.Crew card.

I am still loving bright colors for Fall. I just tend to pair them with neutrals and darker patterns like tortoise shell. Right now I am all about pops of pink and blue with greys. I love grey for fall with unexpected color. Today I am rocking a grey Boden sweater with black polka dots with my cobalt blue J.Crew Factory pencil skirt and silver ballet flats (a total neutral by the way). I also still want to snag a great pair of riding boots this fall, but I am on the hunt for a pair that have a great fit with my athletic soccer calves.

What I'm Loving



Anything you are craving to get your fall wardrobe jump started?

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...