Actually I am thinking I will add these two additional prints making a really great inspirational suite of prints, perfect for my cubicle now and a future office. I love how they are girly but powerful at the same time!
Thursday, September 26, 2013
Good Things Come to Those Who Hustle
I have to thank The College Prepster for turning me onto this awesome Canadian based prints company, Designs by Maria, yesterday with her inspirational quotations post. I ordered the Good Things Come to Those Who Hustle print in blush and cannot wait to hang it in my cubicle at the office. I find that a little inspiration at work can go a long way, keeping you going when you start to feel bogged down.
Actually I am thinking I will add these two additional prints making a really great inspirational suite of prints, perfect for my cubicle now and a future office. I love how they are girly but powerful at the same time!
Do you like to have inspirational quotes hanging in your office or near your workspace?
Actually I am thinking I will add these two additional prints making a really great inspirational suite of prints, perfect for my cubicle now and a future office. I love how they are girly but powerful at the same time!
Labels:
decor
Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(
Atom
)



No comments :
Post a Comment