With Fall officially here, it is the perfect time to snag some great deals on traditionally summer pieces. The one I have my eye on is a white blazer. I love rocking winter whites and I think white blazers are totally versatile pieces you can wear year round, especially if they have a little edge or contrasting color details.
The big thing is you have to look for luxe fabrics and cuts to make it a piece that can easily transition day to night since you will most likely be rocking it for nighttime outings in the Fall and Winter.
Here are some of my favorite snags, and while some of these are totally lust worthy (ie #6 from Theory and #8 from Stella McCartney) while others more budge conscious (ie #4 from Misguided), most are mid range and they are almost all on sale. My favorite has to be the Erin Fetherston blazer in white jacquard. Great lines and nice heavy weight fabric that does great in all seasons.
Does anyone have any suggestions for me on a killer white blazer?
No comments :
Post a Comment