Currently... September Edition by preppy-lizzy featuring a two tier server
Reading: What Remains by Carole Radziwill. I love Real Housewives of New York and I have to say Carole Radziwill is by far my favorite NY Housewife ever. She is so down to earth and unassuming and yet has lived such an interesting and adventurous life. What Remains is her memoir about the early part of her life when she worked at ABC News, married a prince and became a relative of American Royalty, and then suffered the loss of her husband and best friends. It is an amazing story of strength and grace. I only hope I can live my life as honestly and gracefully as she has led hers.
Eating: A super yummy black bean and corn dip made with avocado, tomatoes, and red onion. It's like black bean dip and guacamole had a baby and its amazing. You can't watch football without snacks and this one at least feels pretty healthy.
Listening: I am all about The Fox by Ylvis. I saw them on Ellen on Friday and they are absolutely hilarious. They are brothers who have a talk show in Norway and the created The Fox music video to open up their new season of the show. It was meant to be a total hoax and yet it exploded. They seem like really laid back, funny guys and I kept bursting out laughing when Ellen and Ylvis kept surprising people in a bathroom dressed as foxes singing the song. It was great. I am predicting a large number of foxes at Halloween this year.
Watching: The Giants get their ass kicked by the Carolina Panthers. It is the 3rd quarter and we are down 24-0. I don't know what has happened to my Giants and I absolutely cringe watching each game this season thus far. It is so frustrating to watch this day after day. At least I was able to get completely caught up on The Newsroom last night (so excited about Will and Mac!), and I have the Dexter series finale and Breaking Bad to cheer me up tonight.
Craving: Riding Boots, Riding Boots, Riding Boots. I am so on the hunt and I plan on hitting Nordstrom, DSW and Macy's this week searching for the perfect pair. I love these Tory Burch ones but don't wanna spend $525 on boots.
Dreaming: Of my next vacation. Machu Pichu is solidly on my bucket list and I am hoping to make it there in 2 years. I need to train for it for sure, because I wanna hike it (not ride some bus up there). My family is talking about going 2015 (since 2014 is a Europe year). Fingers Crossed!!!
No comments :
Post a Comment