Friday, September 27, 2013

Been Loving J.Crew Lately

J.Crew Fall. Always one of my favorite times to shop. I feel like my J.Crew card is usually left to gather cobwebs in the late Spring/Early summer until the Fall gear starts to arrive in stores. Then it gets a major workout. Sweaters arrive on shelves that I can pair with shorts or jeans, button downs with details that will peak out of blazers perfectly, don't get me started on blazers being appropriate for the weather again, and oh the shoes. Booties, ballet flats and heels are all perfect and making me seriously swoon. I am in love with J.Crew Fall, seriously IN LOVE.

Falling in Love With... J.Crew Fall



I love tuxedo styled shirts and this Thomas Mason shirt is the perfect mix of casual and fancy. I also love how they styled it.
This strawberry peplum long sleeve top is amazing. I have this top in sleeveless in white and navy and my mom has said multiple times its the best and most flattering shirt I own. I freaked when I saw it in a long sleeve version. It comes in light pink, white and black as well. I snagged the pink and black!
Glitter flats are always fun and navy is a great neutral. I could wear these to work or out dancing. I find myself attracted to really cute flats lately because heels are still tough with the knee during rehab.
I adore this black sweater and I am stoked to rock it with shorts during the Fall in SoCal and with jeans in the winter. I see these with white or plum shorts or some cute light skinnies.
And I leave my favorites for last, these stacked heel black booties. I AM ADORING THESE. The wrap buckle detail. They are perfect. If I fail with the riding boot hunt, these are mine!
J.Crew also just sent out the Online Fall Style Guide. Check it out here.

1 comment :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...