So what do you take to the beach for an early fall/late summer day? Well in my beach bag you will always find my kindle, sunblock and water bottle, but as temperatures drop you will also start to see a sweatshirt or Lulu jacket, light weight scarf, light blanket to accompany my towel and chair, and a baseball cap to keep my hair down with the breeze instead of my straw fedora which has a tendency to get blown around in the wind.
Since I live in Southern California, September and October can still be very warm, so I will of course still rock my bathing suit to the beach because it may be warm enough to get some sun, but I will almost always pair with a few light layers so that I can customize how warm I want to be.
What do you think of Fall days at the beach? What are you always sure to have with you?
No comments :
Post a Comment