| The lovely Kate of Nautical by Nature |
Describe your personal style in three words.
1. nautical
2. comfortable
3. toddler friendly
I can’t leave home without: my phone, lotion, chapstick, some kind of snack
If I were any accessory, I would be: a headband with a big bow
What are your three favorite places to shop?
1. J.Crew
2. Vineyard Vines
3. Bloomingdales
What is your favorite travel outfit? J.Crew popover shirt, Gap ponte legging jeans, and flip flops or ballet flats
What outfit do you go to when you want to feel strong and powerful? I feel the most confident when I am wearing something I feel comfortable in whether it's jeans and a t shirt or my go to LBD
What is your go-to handbag right now? During the week I use a Vineyard Vines tote because it can hold a ton (now that I don't have to carry a separate diaper bag) and all of the pockets keep me organized in my job as a nanny. On the weekends I switch to a Juicy Couture bag (with an anchor) or Tory Burch Amanda crossbody bag (both of them are much smaller!)
| Juicy Couture bag |
What is a guilty pleasure of yours? Reading Go Fug Yourself and Celebrity Baby Blog daily and (frequent) trips to Target
What company milestone are you most proud of? I will be celebrating my 6th blogversary in November!
What blogs have you visited recently? Headbands and Bagels (duh), Shell Chic'd, Oh Buoy Boston, Big City Tyro, Easily Entertained , Preppy Pink Crocodile, Harriet Ann Creative
I love Kate's blog! She is my go to inspiration for all things nautical!
ReplyDeletexo Tia | www.bigcitytyro.com
Tia you are so right! Kate always seems to locate the most adorable pieces.
Delete