Monday, May 26, 2014

Blazer Showdown

Today Dawn of of Project Beaute and are hosting a style showdown showcasing two styles each for the ever versatile and one of my favorite closet staples, the blazer. I find myself in Blazers day in and day out and love them for all occasions. Dawn and I are both New Yorkers by birth, and as a result for life of course. So we are featuring the blazer in a little East vs West coast. As I am more preppy in my fashion and Dawn is more rock and roll, its really fun to see how we both take a staple and make it our own. How do you style your blazers?
Blazer: Banana Republic; Dress: Ann Taylor; Bag: Coach; Shoes: C.Wonder; Bangles: Margaret Elizabeth;
Watch: Kate Spade; Rings: Engagement Ring, Wedding Ring and Kate Spade Knot;
Necklaces: Etsy and Doegard; Earrings: Banana Republic; Headband: J.Crew
Blazer: mark., Avon Products; Top: Forever21; Skirt: Calvin Klein; Boots: Steve Madden;
Bag: orYANY; Earrings: mark., Avon Products
Blazer: J.Crew; Top: Tuckernuck: Shorts: Old Navy; Clutch: Kate Spade Outlet; Shoes: Jack Rogers Custom;
Watch: Kate Spade; Bracelet: Anthropologie; Rings: Enagement, Wedding and Kate Spade; Earrings: RueLaLa
Blazer: mark., Avon Products; Tank: H&M; Denim: Levi's; Shoes: Aldo; Earrings: Forever21
Her blog features amazing beauty tips and tricks. This girl knows what she is talking about. I wanted to introduce you all to her blog a bit more, so I asked Dawn to participate in one of my blogger Q&A sessions as well. See her responses below and go check her out!

Describe your personal style in three words.
1. rocker chic
2. fun
3. cool

I can’t leave home without: my iPhone 

If I wawnere any accessory, I would be: a pashmina

What are your three favorite places to shop?
1. Zara
2. H&M
3. DSW

What is your favorite travel outfit? t-shirt and jeans

What outfit do you go to when you want to feel strong and powerful? a bold burst of color paired with an amazing pair of stilettos

What is your go-to handbag right now? I have this extra large Betsy Johnson black leather tote that has faux zippers down the front. my sister gave it to me years ago but every time someone sees it they ask where I got it...love!

What are you reading right now? if you can believe wuthering heights because I never read it as a kid lol

What is a guilty pleasure of yours? sometimes when I want a "seventh day" I indulge myself by eating a bag of Reese's peanut butter cups

What company/blog milestone are you most proud of? because my blog is still very young (it's only been three years and the last year I've been really working hard) I love it when I get follows and shoutouts from brands like glam glow, becca cosmetics and other established bloggers like Renae Bluitt ofinhershoesblog.com and Lara Eurdolian of prettyconnected.com. it shows me there's space for all of us and my voice is being heard and appreciated.

What blogs have you visited recently? inhershoesblog.comsweetjellybean.comfancieland.com,ectblogmag.com

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...