Kate spade jewelry / Sterling silver jewelry / Essie makeup / Tory Burch gift sets kit / Estée Lauder beauty product / Beauty product / Kitchen gadgets tool / Don't Tell Dad Mother's Day Card, Being Awesome Mother's Day Card,... / PS: I Love You Mom// Typhographic Print, Pop Art Poster, Mother's Day... / Door wreath / Mother's Day in DFW / Mother's Day
With Mother's Day this weekend, I am sure more than just a few of us are still on the hunt for the perfect gift. While flowers are always a great choice, here are a few other great picks from edible to beautifying to home decoration. Happy almost Mother's Day to all the great moms out there! I am so lucky to celebrate so many great moms in my life!
These are such great options - for Mother's Day gifts or treats to myself haha ;)
ReplyDeleteGreat meeting you last weekend and looking forward to seeing you Saturday!
Totally agree with you Leeann! See you Saturday. Looking forward to it!
Delete