Kate Spade stripe top / Out of Print scoop neck tee / Ann taylor shoes / Pave jewelry / Pom Cord Collar / Navy belt / Colorblock bandeau tank - solids - Women's swim - J.Crew / J.Crew Boy shirt in tropical floral / Campbell capri in double seersucker - Slim - Women's pants - J.Crew / Neon Nautical Rope Bib
Just a few things I am eyeing this Wednesday. I love the casual laid back vibe, especially these vibrant necklaces. I would love to pair that Madeline top with these J.Crew seersucker crops. Madeline was my favorite book as a kid. I memorized the entire book and used to narrate it as I turned the pages! I am also on the hunt for great summer tops for the cooler beach breezes for nights at Hermosa pier as well as delicate shoes in a great neutral print. What are you eyeing this Wednesday?
No comments :
Post a Comment