Friday, May 30, 2014

Blue Baby

Blues Baby.
There are those colors you are inherently drawn to. For me its blue and pink. My closet is dominated by shades of blue and this outfit is no exception. It is tons of blues with a touch of tortoise shell. I previewed this outfit last week in my blazer showdown with Dawn, but I felt it deserved its own post to stand alone. What is the color that you are most drawn to?

Layering some gold necklaces from Etsy and Dogeared.
Dress: Ann Taylor, Shoes: C.Wonder, Bag: Coach, Watch: Kate Spade, Bangles: Margaret Elizabeth,
Blazer: Banana Republic, Headband: J.Crew, Earrings: Banana Republic
Bag: Coach, Shoes: C.Wonder

4 comments :

  1. You look lovely in blue!! It's no secret I'm most drawn to pink... although turquoise and navy are up there too!!

    Jessie at www.BlushandBlonde.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. C wonder is one of my favs, love the shoes! You look so great! ;)

    God bless,
    XO, Claire
    http://www.littlemissfashionqueen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks I bought them on sale a few years ago and I adore them! So comfortable!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...