Sunday, May 11, 2014

Blogger Q&A: Pretti Please

Today I want to introduce you to Jaqueline of Pretti Please. She not only writes an amazing blog but has her own Etsy shop, Bowtique by Jacqueline to boot! I love her wonderful hair accessories and monograms, especially this linen american flag bow. Give her blog and shop a visit, you won't be disappointed.
Describe your personal style in three words.
1. feminine
2. classic
3. glamorous 

I can’t leave home without: Dark sunglasses in sunny Los Angeles are a must-have!

If I were any accessory, I would be: A really, really glittery clutch.

What are your three favorite places to shop?
1. Tory Burch
2. C. Wonder
3. My mom's closet!

What is your favorite travel outfit?
I like to travel comfortably so I usually go with booties, comfy jeans, and a bright cardigan!  

What outfit to you go do when you want to feel strong and powerful?
I love pairing a patterned scarf with booties that have a heel. There's something about swinging a scarf over your shoulder while your heels click the pavement that is just exhilarating!

What is your go-to handbag right now?
My current obsession is Prada's Saffiano tote in black.

What are you reading right now?
Half the Sky - it really tugs at your heart strings. You must read it!

What is a guilty pleasure of yours?
Scrolling through my Pinterest feed is always entertaining.  The amazing bloggers that I follow really help get my creativity flowing!

What company milestone are you most proud of?
I recently made my 75th sale on my Etsy shop, Bowtique By Jacqueline!  Creating items for my shop is one of my passions and I am so grateful to have the opportunity to share my creations with others through Etsy.

What blogs have you visited recently?
The Sweetest Thing and Angel Food Style are my daily go-tos!  

1 comment :

  1. Love how the post turned out! Thank you so much, love your blog! :)

    XO, Jacqueline
    www.prettipleaseblog.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...