Thursday, May 22, 2014

Currently... May Edition

Currently...May

Currently...May by preppy-lizzy featuring Kate Spade

Reading: Wool by Hugh Howley. My husband recommended this book to me after he devoured it. He found it through user ratings on Amazon and I have to say after the first few chapters I am hooked. Why are all these people living in a Silo? And why can no one go outside? The mystery is killing me!

Eating: Peanut Butter Smoothies. These have been my jam in the mornings lately. I use 1 cup unsweetened almond milk, a scoop of protein powder (vanilla or chocolate), 2 tablespoons of Skippy Natural Dark Chocolate Peanut Butter (AMAZING) and 1 banana. It is amazing and tastes just like peanut butter cup. Yums!

Listening: 500 Days of Summer Soundtrack. After going to the Eat See Hear movie with Leeann, Kate and Brianna, I have not been able to stop listening to this soundtrack. It is great for the car. Trust me.

Watching: Fargo. The Cohen Brothers are two of my favorite movie directors and I love that they are producing the TV series based on the movie Fargo. As always FX does it again. It is a super dark comedy, but I find myself itching for the show to start each Tuesday night.

Craving: I have almost no red tops in my closet. Second only to the lack of yellow and I am in love with this Kate Spade top. Red, a peplum and a bow? Sold. Just waiting for a Kate Spade sale. Hope it doesn't sell out before then!

Dreaming: Amsterdam. I am so excited for our family vacation to Europe this summer. Switzerland, France, Belgium, Holland and Scotland are all on the docket. We are going everywhere but Scotland with my family and then Dan and I are staying an extra week in Scotland. So excited!!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...