Friday was a little crazy in that I ended up having a repeat knee surgery after I re injured my medial meniscus. A little over two weeks ago I went in for a followup appointment (my year checkup from my ACL injury) and was complaining of some pinching in my knee. After X-rays and an MRI it was determined last Thursday that I had a tear in my medial meniscus.
When my doc asked me when I wanted to get it fixed, I replied ASAP and as luck would have it, he had a cancellation for the following day and I jumped on it. Now I need to focus on good shoes for my crutches that are still cute. Sandals that are locked in, Sperry's, smoking slippers and flats are all great options. I love these platinum Sperry's, these J.Crew navy sandals and both the J.Crew Factory anchor smoking slippers and butterfly flats. You get over wearing sneakers pretty soon!
I JUST bought the anchor smoking slippers! I can't wait to wear them. Maybe I'll wear them Saturday!
ReplyDelete