This week's post is all about shoes for the beach. Living so close to the sand, I have discovered that you want a shoe that is easy to slip on and off when hitting the beach. Sandals with straps can be a pain as you have to find a way to get them off while balancing on sand. These espadrilles from Tory Burch are a great alternative to flip flops or other sandals if you want to keep your feet a bit cleaner. I really like all these sandal options from the classic leather Rainbow sandals to the reemergence of Birkenstocks to these cute Charlotte Russe sandals at a steal!
Tuesday, May 13, 2014
Tuesday #Shoesday: Beach Day
This week's post is all about shoes for the beach. Living so close to the sand, I have discovered that you want a shoe that is easy to slip on and off when hitting the beach. Sandals with straps can be a pain as you have to find a way to get them off while balancing on sand. These espadrilles from Tory Burch are a great alternative to flip flops or other sandals if you want to keep your feet a bit cleaner. I really like all these sandal options from the classic leather Rainbow sandals to the reemergence of Birkenstocks to these cute Charlotte Russe sandals at a steal!
Labels:
fashion
,
Tuesday #Shoesday
Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(
Atom
)
No comments :
Post a Comment