Ted Baker blue dress / MABEL striped dress / Untold halter wedding dress / Sperry Top Sider beach maxi dress / Belted dress / Alexis chiffon skirt / Alice Olivia chiffon maxi skirt / Monsoon navy blue skirt / LC Lauren Conrad striped skirt / Pim Larkin Color Block Stripe Maxi
Rocking a full size brace from upper thigh to mid calf means that I am limited by my clothing options currently. Mostly I am restricted to some sort of maxi skirt or dress because while shorter a-line dresses and shorts are an option, I don't really feel like publicizing my brace if it is not necessary. Right now I am also wearing these compression socks to minimize the risk for blood clots after surgery, so until those come off, long skirts and dresses are my only disguise. Luckily I already had a few in my closet, but I am clearly on the hunt for a few more great pieces to mix in!
Sorry about your brace :(
ReplyDeleteGreat Choices, 7 dress is gorgeous!
Simply Summer
Thanks Summer. The brace is a bummer but its a good excuse to pick some new maxis out!
ReplyDelete