Monday, May 19, 2014

Stripes & Quatrefoil

Sweater: Target (old) (similar), Skirt: Boden, Blouse: Lilly Pulitzer (old) (similar), Bag: Coach (old) (similar), Watch: Kate Spade, Earrings: Design Darling, Necklace: Etsy (similar)
Last Monday I started back at work with half my day in the office and the other half at home remotely working. Since I am still in the full leg brace for another month, I need to find work appropriate outfits that are comfortable and fit over my brace, hence pants are pretty much out right now. I am living in full skirts and dresses right now and there is nothing wrong with that.

Shoes: J.Crew (old) (similar)
My first day back I rocked a super nautical navy and white stripe A-line skirt from Boden, a yellow quatrefoil print sweater from Target (Merona) and a silk ivory tie blouse from Lilly Pulitzer. The Lilly top is probably the most subdued Lilly item I own, but I have to admit it is a great layering piece and blank canvas.
Bag: Coach (old) (similar)
I love the retro vibe of this outfit and its ode to my super preppy East Coast nature. The super sunny sweater with the nautical skirt also just feels like summer and being on the sailboat back home. This will definitely be a look put on repeat.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...