Sunday, September 21, 2014
Top 10 Playlist - September Edition
I know what you are probably thinking, that these are some mellow and potentially sad songs. I'm not down, its just that mellow songs are pretty excellent for work. I have a CD player in my office and a ton of my CDs from middle school on which is why some of these songs are pretty old school. While I love a good dance beat as much as the next person, more soulful music is perfect for my workday. It gets me working without realizing they day is steaming ahead and without distracting me.
Labels:
culture
,
Top 10 Playlist
Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(
Atom
)
I interviewed to be Sophie B. Hawkins' nanny and well let's just say that interview was very entertaining and every time I hear that song on the radio I laugh!
ReplyDeleteoh my goodness that is so great! I danced to this in a recital years ago and I always giggle when I hear it too!
Delete