I have really enjoyed Halloween more as an adult than I used to as a child. It is easy to create really clever costumes as an adult with little to no money spent. Here are just a few of my favorites. A lot of these costumes require little to no additional items to purchase. You may have everything you need around the house.
In the last few years I have been Snow White, Wonder Woman, one of 20 Mighty Ducks at a Penn State Tailgate, and Luigi with a group of 15 others as a huge Mario Kart contingency. The large group costumes have been my favorite the last few years because you get the added bonus of interacting as your characters. This year I am going to be a ballerina since I am out of town at a conference in Baltimore and need a packable costume.
What are you going as this year? I am expecting to see a lot of Mileys and Kates.
No comments :
Post a Comment