Thursday, October 10, 2013

OOTD & Great Columbus Weekend Sales

It's brisk and clear today in Los Angeles and I am thrilled. Rain came through yesterday to bring some fall temperatures and now I am keeping my fingers crossed that its here to stay. I love going to bed with the room all brisk and cool and snuggling into my comforter in the morning when the room is still cold. It also means I can wear a jacket or coat daily now, YAY!

OOTD 10/10/13


With Columbus Day there are also some great sales through this weekend.
Ann Taylor is offering 40% off your entire purchase (both regular priced and sale items)
J.Crew Factory is offering 50% off the entire store to celebrate their first birthday.
Piperlime is offering 30% off all items under $100 through 10/18. Use code FALL.
Coach is offering 25% off starting tomorrow through their invitation only program. Sign up to get their email alerts today!
Gap is offering 35% off online purchases through Monday using code GAPSAIL and 40% off select items in store. Also sweaters are 50% toay only.
Banana Republic is offering 40% off all sweaters, outerwear and accessories through 10/12. Use code BRCOZY

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...