Sunday, October 20, 2013
Currently Craving
I am kind of over our current bedding. I love how colorful it is but the comforter keeps sliding down from the top of the duvet and I am thinking I want something a little more grown up that suits both a husband and a wife. The duvet cover and shams we have been using are from my apartment before we moved in together and while they are super soft, I think we could use something that is a little fresher as well as suiting both the masculine and feminine. Enter Monogrammed Bedding. I love a monogram, especially one that has our married initials together and these two bedding options are cleaner lines that would suit Dan. I also think both would look great in our mint green room with our dark wood furniture. Pottery Barn and Williams-Sonoma always seem to have great options.
I am considering asking for this for Christmas this year. Thoughts?
Labels:
currently craving
,
decor
Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(
Atom
)
No comments :
Post a Comment