Thursday, October 17, 2013

Favorite Drugstore Beauty Buys

What I'm Loving...Drugstore Buys


I've seen some great Drugstore Beauty Buy Recommendation blog posts lately and here are my favorites that I can't live without!
Bag Balm: Honestly this is the greatest product ever. It was originally created to heal chapped cow udders from milking, but it heels everything. Chapped hands, feet and lips all get a pick me up. I put it on every night before bed to keep my lips soft.
Neutrogena Makeup Remover Cloths: I use these every night to get the makeup off my face before washing it. They work well and also pack great in a suitcase when on the road.
Neutrogena Pink Grapefruit Oil-Free Acne Wash: Love the scent and micro bead technology. I use this in the morning as the scent is a nice pick me up.
Q-Tips: Great for makeup application and remover. Especially around the eyes! And the general ear wax cleaning use too.
Organix Coconut Milk Shampoo and Conditioner: I adore everything coconut when it comes to my hair. This shampoo smells fantastic and keeps my hair in great condition.
Neutrogena Ageless Intensives Deep Wrinkle Night Moisture: Tried this cream out cause my friends used to work for Neutrogena and I fell in love. It is very moisturizing and way cheaper than my dermatologist one.
Goody Bobby Pins: Bobby pins are a girl's best friend and since goody makes them in so many colors they are a favorite buy of mine. Also bobby pins are easily lost so I don't like to spend much on them.
Goody Tortoise Shell Clip: I use this mostly to do my hair or makeup, so no reason to spend more than $4 bucks! For tortoise shell clips I use regularly in hairstyles, I love J.Crew.
Goody Ouchless Elastics: I keep a pack of these in my gym bag at all times as well as my desk at work. Never know when you may need one. I like the tied elastics that are colorful and a little pricier (I usually grab a pack or two from Anthropologie) but these are great in a bind and great for braids.
What are your favorite drugstore buys.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...