![]() |
| Me and Sarah at our 5 Year College Reunion in St. Louis this past Spring. |
Describe your personal style in three words.
1. Classic
2. Preppy
3. Chic
If I were any accessory, I would be: Turquoise bangle
Where are your three favorite places to shop?
1. J.Crew (though recently disappointed about the sizing changes)
2. Bloomingdale's
3. Great DC stores: Urban Chic, Sassanova, Charm
What is your favorite travel outfit? Jeans, cotton top/t-shirt, blazer, bauble necklace (plastic so I don't have to take it off at security), scarf, large tote bag and flats or wedges.
What outfit to you go do when you want to feel strong and powerful? Right now it's an Alice + Olivia royal blue peplum dress I got on sale for $50.00. Even with some minor alterations, it was well worth the price!
What is your go-to handbag right now? In reality, I swap between a Cole Haan large brown tote and a Marc Jacobs pink square tote. In dream land - a Louis Vuitton Petite Noé NM in indigo.
What are you reading right now? I've found myself reading magazines for work and pleasure: Washingtonian, Food & Wine, Bon Appétit, Vanity Fair.
What is a guilty pleasure of yours? Reading Jezebel every day before starting work. Watching almost every Bravo show.
What post or blog milestone are you most proud of? The CoffeeStraws revamp post.
Also a shout out to Sarah. Today her post was in honor of searching to find me the perfect riding boot for under $300. Check it out here!
Come back soon to see what other Bloggers and Stylish friends we were able to rope into being interviewed!

No comments :
Post a Comment