Friday, October 25, 2013
Favorite Combo for Fall? Navy and Black
I am obsessed with pairing navy and black together in outfits. They are two of my favorite colors and there is something so sleek and put together about an outfit in either color that really you can't go wrong pairing the two together. I absolutely fell in love with this Ann Taylor dress when I came upon it in store. It has just the right amount of stretch without being clingy and the color blocking is so figure flattering. It absolutely reignited my desire to pair more blacks and navies together. Today I am even rocking my navy skinnies from Ann Taylor with my black long sleeve peplum top from J.Crew. I feel slimmed down and put together. I think I am most into these pumps which are a pretty great buy and this Madewell skirt. I have been looking for more pieces in full skirt styles and this may fit the bill. I also love these Hunter boots and wish that they made their calves a little wider so I could try em out!
Have you ever tried pairing navy and black? What did you think?
Labels:
fashion
Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(
Atom
)
No comments :
Post a Comment