Monday, October 14, 2013

Fall To Do List

Fall is one of my favorite seasons and the weather really holds up through the holidays here in LA. The hubby and I decided recently to fill a jar full of ideas for dates so that if we were ever not sure what to do one day, we could pull a piece of paper from the jar and do whatever is on the list. It got me thinking about what I wanted to do this fall.

Got this idea from fellow blogger, Cupcakes and Cashmere and thought I had to take a stab at it myself. You can see her blog post here for her Summer to Do List.

Fall To Do List
1. Go to a pumpkin patch
I love pumpkin patches, especially those with a hay ride!

2. Go apple picking
Anyone know of any apple orchards in the LA area?

3. Bake a pie (apple, pumpkin, something hearty!)
I've never really baked a pie before. I think this is the season to learn.

4. Take a drive to see the leaves change.
I wonder how far I would have to drive.

5. Go for a hike to the Hollywood Sign.
The weather is cooler and perfect for hiking.

6. Have a Fall day at the beach until Sunset.
Enjoy a crisp beach day until Sunset with my kindle and a bottle of water.

7. Clean out my closet.
Love to do it once a season. Also feeling a little overstuffed these days.

8. Do an apartment deep clean.
Never feel more accomplished than when I deep clean the house.

9. Visit LACMA.
I've never been and I've been dying to go.

10. Knit, Knit and Knit.
A hobby I have recently picked up. Get excited for scarves as Christmas gifts this year.

11. Hit the LA Flower market.
Never been but I love to have fresh flowers in the house. Who doesn't!

12. Go to a haunted house.
The last haunted house I have been to was in College. Would love to check out one out here.

13. Visit Hearst Castle.
A long day trip or short weekend trip from LA, we've wanted to go since we missed out on our Trip up CA-1.

What's on your list for Fall?

2 comments :

  1. fabulous list! You should definitely find a horrifying haunted house in LA.. Nick and I almost flew out there this year to go to this one... http://www.greatamericannightmare.com/index3.html Or this one.... http://www.purgelive.com/index.html
    He is crazy about halloween.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...