Loving these four pairs of shoes this Tuesday. They are all perfect for Fall. I am anxiously awaiting the arrival of these Frye boots from Nordstrom. I tried them on in store and the regular calf size didn't zip up all the way but the shoe salesman thought the extended calf should work for me no problem. They didn't have anymore in store, but were able to ship them direct from another store. I love the color and style so I am really hoping these work, because as you may have seen from other posts, I have been on the hunt for the perfect riding boot for years.
These black booties from J.Crew are really cool and I think something you could wear with skinnies, dress pants, skirts, dresses. I think they are cool and elegant. They are online only so you would have to order them to see if the fit works for you.
I have these Wendy flats from Coach and I adore them. The pointy toe feels so Fall/Winter and the color only furthers the case. They are super rich and luxe looking and insanely comfortable. I love love love these.
These spiked loafers are really cool as well as being super versatile. I think you can easily rock these with almost any style of pant and almost any hemline.
What shoes make your must have list for Fall?
Those nasty gal loafers are so edgy and cool
ReplyDeletexx
With A City Dream
Love this round-up. Those boots are so classic and I'm dying over those spiked loafers!
ReplyDeleteThanks! I am waiting for the boots to arrive! Hopefully they will work! And those loafers are next on my list!
Delete