Currently... by preppy-lizzy on Polyvore
Reading: The Picture of Dorian Gray by Oscar Wilde. I am on a classics kick lately and loving that Amazon gives you these for free!
Eating: Lots of blue salt water taffy. There was a candy bar at my friend Heather's baby shower this past weekend. As a result I am indulging in lots of blue candies this week.
Listening: The Very Best of Ray Charles. I love his smooth sound. Just For A Thrill is hands down my favorite Ray Charles song followed closely by Georgia On My Mind.
Watching: The Blacklist with James Spader. It is full of twists and turns and I am dying to know if Lizzie's husband is really harboring a secret or if it is just Spader's character manipulating her like he does the rest of the FBI.
Craving: Hard Cider is always my drink of choice, especially if its Magners or Strongbow. I have to have it over ice and it's such a great way to wind down after a long day.
Dreaming: I want to make a trip to Disneyland this holiday season because my favorite ride is only there from October to New Years. Disney turns The Haunted Mansion into The Nightmare Before Christmas, which is one of my favorite Disney movies and favorite Tim Burton movie ever. I wish they would leave it that way year round.
Eating: Lots of blue salt water taffy. There was a candy bar at my friend Heather's baby shower this past weekend. As a result I am indulging in lots of blue candies this week.
Listening: The Very Best of Ray Charles. I love his smooth sound. Just For A Thrill is hands down my favorite Ray Charles song followed closely by Georgia On My Mind.
Watching: The Blacklist with James Spader. It is full of twists and turns and I am dying to know if Lizzie's husband is really harboring a secret or if it is just Spader's character manipulating her like he does the rest of the FBI.
Craving: Hard Cider is always my drink of choice, especially if its Magners or Strongbow. I have to have it over ice and it's such a great way to wind down after a long day.
Dreaming: I want to make a trip to Disneyland this holiday season because my favorite ride is only there from October to New Years. Disney turns The Haunted Mansion into The Nightmare Before Christmas, which is one of my favorite Disney movies and favorite Tim Burton movie ever. I wish they would leave it that way year round.
No comments :
Post a Comment