Friday, October 11, 2013

What's in My Bag?

Girls are curious beings and we love to see what people tote around in their bags all day. Recently I have reverted back to using my Michael Kors Hamilton Pearl Grey Tote as my daily go to bag. I bought this bag last fall with my sister-in-law after I had been lusting after it for months. I love the classic shape and grey leather because it is such a soft neutral that I can pair with any look.

What's in my bag?


I love having a big checkbook style wallet that zips all the way round. I like my money not folded up and it has a nice big change pocket for me to collect quarters to do laundry or pay parking meters. I also am able to carry all my essentials with me without every worrying that I left one at home.

I love that this purse has a key strap for my keys so I can always locate them. With big structured  bags like this it is easy for things to get lost but this bag has a great design. Not only does it have a key strap, but it also has 4 open pockets and one zipper pocket to hold onto all my small stuff.

My headphones and charger are a necessity that go with both my iPhone and Blackberry. Yes, I have two phones. Unfortunately I can't have my work phone and personal cell be the same phone, so I am one of those people, always tied to the office. I love to listen to music at the office though and so my headphones and charger are key for keeping this sucker ready to go if I ever want to shoot out a tweet or Facebook post for the blog. I also drive a lot, and the apple headphones are great because they have the built in mic so they double has my hands-free headset at well. I like to carry my headphones and charger in a cute personalized change purse my friend Rori gave me for Christmas last year. It is small, but keeps things in their proper place. I hate when cords get all tangled in bags.

I always have a mini notebook and pen along with my Russell + Hazel Binder which I use to jot notes or a new contact's information. I also keep my business card carrier (not pictured) in my purse because you never know who you may meet.

I also always have my Kindle Paperwhite with me. I love to read, as I am sure you have seen from our most recent book club post here, and its so small and lightweight you barely notice you have it. Also since it gets weeks of battery life I only have to charge it every few weeks and as a result I am always ready to read, even if it is just a few pages.

I always have my glasses since the biggest reason I have them is to help with eye strain from starring at a computer screen all day, along with my Michael Kors Sunglasses that I love. Mine are this style but in a teal tortoiseshell that I bought 4 years ago and they are still my favorites day in and out.

Finally I have my go to lipstick right now, which is the Yves Saint Laurent Rouge Volupte Shine in #12 Corail Incandescent. I have this great pink color that is really flattering. I love how rich and moisturizing this lipstick is, although I like to rotate it around, so this is usually changing daily.

What's in your bag?

2 comments :

  1. I love having a bigger wallet too but it gets so heavy! I am looking for a new bag that has a key strap. So handy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I end up cleaning out my wallet every week. Especially recipets and coins to keep it lighter. I have a piggy bank on my dresser that gets all my coins!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...