I got this super easy pumpkin recipe from Allrecipes.com and it is amazing! It requires only 5 ingredients and they are all things you may already have in your pantry or can stock in your pantry to whip up at anytime. They are full of flavor, super moist and the best part, you don't need any eggs or oil to make them. Seriously, this thing is a breeze. I whipped up a batch in about 30 minutes the other day (and that included 20 minutes of bake time).
Easy Pumpkin Muffins (Makes 12 muffins, although I was able to portion out to 18)
| Just 5 ingredients! |
1 (18.25 oz) package of yellow cake mix
1 (15oz) can pumpkin puree (I like Libby's)
1 tsp ground cinnamon
1/2 tsp ground nutmeg
1/4 tsp ground cloves
Brown sugar to garnish (optional)
| Getting their bake on. |
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease muffin tin or use muffin liners.
2. In large bowl or stand mixer, mix cake mix, pumpkin puree, cinnamon, nutmeg and cloves until smooth. The batter takes on a whipped/fluffy consistency. Spoon into muffin tins. *If you want to add a little crunch to the top, sprinkle the top of the batter with some brown sugar before baking.
3. Bake for 20-25 minutes. Check if done with toothpick or knife coming out clean.
| The finished product. |
No comments :
Post a Comment