Friday, October 18, 2013

Time to Celebrate

As I write this I am on my flight to Boston to help throw my lovely friend and bride to be Suzanne her Bachelorette Party on Cape Cod. It's a gorgeous day and the view from above is absolutely amazing.
Suzanne and I at my Rehearsal Dinner
I cannot wait to shower this girl with love and help embarrass her beyond belief. My aunt and uncle very kindly lent us their house at the Cape for the weekend and I am excited to get up there tonight to start celebrations.
Suzanne and I (and Copper) at Tao in NYC for my Bachelorette Party.
Suzanne and I met 9 years ago when she joined me as a New York Yankees intern. She quickly became one of my best friends, spending countless games at in the press box snacking on hot dogs and ice cream bars and going to ESPN Zone in time square every year for the All Star Game.
Suzanne and I the year we met.
Suzanne was one of my amazing bridesmaids and I was so honored that she asked me to be a part of her 3 person wedding party this January. She helped throw me amazing parties and showers throughout my wedding planning and I am so glad I can finally return the favor. She also took amazing care of me during my Bachelorette weekend (she appointed herself water chief, making sure I drank copious amounts of water throughout the weekend).

Get ready girl! It's time to celebrate!
Suzanne and I at Culture Club in NYC for my Bachelorette Party

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...