Talbots Embroidered Flower Lace Top / Talbots Geo-Scallop Fit-and-Flare Dress / Talbots - Marine-Stripe Faux-Kini Miraclesuit® | Beach Collection |... / Talbots Blooming Flower Eyelet Skirt / Talbots - Blooming Flower Eyelet Skirt | Skirts | Misses / Talbots - Fiesta Stripes Zip-Shoulder Tee Dress | Dresses | Misses / Talbots Beaded Paisley Top / Talbots Curvy Stripe Seersucker Super Crops / Talbots - Preppy-Tile A-Line Skirt | | Misses
Talbots is having a killer sale right now. In honor of their Friends and Family sale, everything is 30% off through May 5th! There is so much to love right now, but I think these are my nine favorite pieces right now. Now I just have to decide what to choose!
Talbots is having a killer sale right now. In honor of their Friends and Family sale, everything is 30% off through May 5th! There is so much to love right now, but I think these are my nine favorite pieces right now. Now I just have to decide what to choose!
Ooooh so many good picks!! I love those seersucker crops!
ReplyDeleteJessie at BlushandBlonde.com