Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Margaret Elizabeth Flash Sale


Margaret Elizabeth is having a flash sale until midnight tonight. You can get 20% off with code greeneggsandham and can honestly pick up some amazing pieces. Here are pieces I would (and am considering, if I don't already own them!)

Love Love Loving... Margaret Elizabeth Flash Sale

4 comments :

  1. Love those pieces! cant wait to check them out


    
With A City Dream


    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The owner Meg is amazing. She is constantly creating new pieces!

      Delete
  2. bought two bangles - teardrop in the gold quartz and diamond in the aqua. starting my collection! gonna add rainbow moonstone soon in the emerald cut :) so excited!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! Take pictures. I can't wait to see the gold quartz in person! I am rocking all three of my teardrop bangles today (black and white druzy and pink amethyst!)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...